Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face remotely with accuracy and efficiency.
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) stipulated time
- First time fix rate and recall rate under the stipulated
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Be productive based on the calls allocated.
- Ensure compliance with all Quality Management System (QMS) procedures provided by the Field Service Managers (FSM).
- Complete administration within time frames as per
- Action and close new calls within customer Service Level Agreements and Mean Time to Respond / Mean Time to
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting in an end user computing
Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to the company requirement
Technical Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A + and N or Relevant IT
- Candidates MUST have a smartphone AND car with valid driver’s licence
- Troubleshooting and categorising issues remotely to determine if it is software or hardware related and resolving software issues remotely.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and configuring of Windows 10 operating system and office 365 applications.
- Network and Peripheral
- Strong Soft Skills (Email and Telephonic).
- Remote connection tool
- Exposure to a call management
- Managing incidents and requests within SLA.
- Handling customer escalation and
- Must have experience in a corporate
- Exposure in the banking sector will be an advantage